Greg and Karen's Wedding
Welcome to Greg and Karen's Wedding Page!!
We are now hitched!
Natick, MA. is serviced by four airports:
- The airport we would recommend is the Manchester Boston Regional Airport located in Machester, NH . This airport is often cheaper to fly into and offers easier accessibility than Logan.
- If you have trouble finding a flight to Manchester you can also fly into Logan in Boston, MA. Natick is a direct drive out on the Mass Pike from Logan.
- Another regional airport is TF Green in Providence RI.
- A more remote aiport is Bradley International in Hartford Ct.
- The hotel we have chosen for our wedding headquarters is the Hampton Inn in Natick, MA.
- The telephone number for reservations is: 1-508-653-5000
- Mention the Cashman-Przybyl wedding for the discount rate of $105 a night.
- This rate includes a buffet breakfast in the morning with 2 hot entries.
- The room is an option of either a King or 2 Double Beds.
- Free shuttle service within 2 miles of the hotel.
- There are less expensive hotels in the area, you can check the Red Roof Inn or the Travel Lodge. We have not set up any special rates with either but they do discount for AAA, AARP, and others.
The ceremony is going to be held at St. Patricks located at 44 East Central Street, Natick, MA. 01760 starting at 2 PM. Be advised that the church does not have air conditioning so dress appropriately.
- This to, is outside and the recommended attire is Hawaiian Shirts.
- Dinner is a Hamburger/Hot Dog/Vegetarian BBQ with a 9 flavor Ice Cream Buffet to go along with the cake!
- Our guests will have unlimited use of the 2 Mini-Golf courses, the water bumper boats, the driving range, and a pitch and putt range. There will also be a moon walk jumping thing for the little kids.
- To the Hampton Inn:
- To the ceremony at St. Patrick Church:
- To the reception (4:30) from the church.
Things to do:
For those arriving early on Friday there is a large mall across the street from the Hampton Inn called the Natick Collection. There are also many sights to visit in Boston if you want to make a vacation out of it. Some of these are: